·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Should be 3rd weekend of July right!?

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Registered
276 Posts
3rd weekend of July is the projected date. I seriously doubt that anything would get in the way of this happening. In my book it is as good as done.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
3rd weekend of July is the projected date. I seriously doubt that anything would get in the way of this happening. In my book it is as good as done.
"Back in last Feb. or March, it was "15 days to 'flatten the curve". That really worked well. We will be damned LUCKY if things are anywhere near normal by then.

Reactions: IndyX

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
I talked with Knightrook, said it’s still on.. I got my reservations for the Gilu already!

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
I talked with Knightrook, said it’s still on.. I got my reservations for the Gilu already!
I'm 60/40 at this point to go, and I also think I'm going to try the Count this time. It might be my last.

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
I'm 60/40 at this point to go, and I also think I'm going to try the Count this time. It might be my last.
Why is it gonna be the last?

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Why is it gonna be the last?
Riding less and less over the last couple years. Wife's Parkinson's isn't ever going to get any better. Ebony Eyes is a chromed-out heavy Bitch, and I am not as able to just jump on her and ride like when I bought her. It's possible I might not even have her road-ready by mid-July, IDK.

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Riding less and less over the last couple years. Wife's Parkinson's isn't ever going to get any better. Ebony Eyes is a chromed-out heavy Bitch, and I am not as able to just jump on her and ride like when I bought her. It's possible I might not even have her road-ready by mid-July, IDK.
Sorry buddy.... I hope to see you there

181 - 200 of 201 Posts