Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
We got the last room at the Count Gilu hotel. We can't leave till Friday afternoon. We'll arrive around 6pm. Little woman was off Friday but that got cancelled yesterday and I just found out.

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
Look for Charlie in Rm. 4, I think. A good guide for a Newb.

·
Too short for my weight
5,416 Posts
We got the last room at the Count Gilu hotel. We can't leave till Friday afternoon. We'll arrive around 6pm. Little woman was off Friday but that got cancelled yesterday and I just found out.
Guess I’ll see you there!

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
Guess I’ll see you there!
Sean, spaghetti dinner @ Davy Firehall @ 6 PM. From the Gilu, maybe 20-25 minutes? Either of 2 directions, it's a slow narrow windy road. Recommend the direction from near the Hospital and past the park as maybe the shorter road. It was newly paved last year if I remember. But still a slow narrow windy road. For safety!

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I was just wondering if there is any remaining damage from the floods earlier in the year. Some of those roads were completely submerged. Also hoping the Sterling Diner is OPEN. I've grown dependant on their wake up meals

·
Too short for my weight
5,416 Posts
Sean, spaghetti dinner @ Davy Firehall @ 6 PM. From the Gilu, maybe 20-25 minutes? Either of 2 directions, it's a slow narrow windy road. Recommend the direction from near the Hospital and past the park as maybe the shorter road. It was newly paved last year if I remember. But still a slow narrow windy road. For safety!
I’m staying at the pokey, but I’m still hoping to follow someone to the dinner....

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Registered
16,532 Posts

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
OK, putting this out there for those who read the Cafe. I am bringing along my old chrome radiator grille. Nothing fancy, it's just a chrome cover for the early 02-03 C model radiators. I don't know what other years or models it may or may not fit. I am 'paying it forward' to the first one who claims it. I am staying @ the Pokey. Not sure of the rm. # yet. If no one claims it ahead of the picnic, I will have it announced then for some hopefully lucky new owner. It has a few minor scratches and slight discoloring on the bottom from road junk hitting it, but it polished up pretty nice. I would still be using it if I hadn't gotten a new one with a chin spoiler. I don't want to have to take it home with me.

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
Some things just fell into place for Mikey, I guess. Glad you're coming, Kookie.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Well, I think I have a room. I called the Pokey and talked to some guy who said he would save me a room. Didn't need my credit card info because he was not at the office. I hope I have a room???

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
Thats how he does business, LOL! Hardly ever records stuff. The rest of us won't let you w/o somewhere to crash. If no definite room there, you could always try to see if someone @ Count Gilu can use a roomie.

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
I also have a brand new snap-on leather handlebar or belt beverage holder. First come, first served.

·
Registered
16,532 Posts
I’m sharing a room with Justpics, going to be tight but I’ll be there
Garry's gal coming? Sounds kinky. Right up yer alley, bro!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts