Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

81 - 100 of 172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,298 Posts
Google Davy, WV firehouse. That is where the Friday dinner has been in the past.

Reactions: 123hotdog

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Aaaaaannndd, he MADE IT! Good to sit & chat with you, Tim.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,693 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
I couldn't stay, but thanks for the dinner Friday. It was good to meet a few of the guys. Next year I'll try to get the weekend off.
The only picture I took.
20200717_211422.jpg

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
1,254 Posts
Did someone lose a leather vest? I just saw a Facebook post that someone found a leather vest with a big VTX Riders patch in Pineville, WV.

·
Registered
71 Posts
@knightrook Thank folks so much for having us. Thanks to all that made this event possible. Denise and I will be back for sure. All of you folks are very welcome to come ride with us in Bristol anytime. Anytime that anybody we met is coming through and would like to ride, let us know. Our door is always open. Thanks, Tim and Denise. Just a quick photo in War on the way home to cap off a great weekend.
20200719_084950.jpg

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
@knightrook Thank folks so much for having us. Thanks to all that made this event possible. Denise and I will be back for sure. All of you folks are very welcome to come ride with us in Bristol anytime. Anytime that anybody we met is coming through and would like to ride, let us know. Our door is always open. Thanks, Tim and Denise. Just a quick photo in War on the way home to cap off a great weekend. View attachment 239760
Nice to meet you two. Hope we woll see you again soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Nice to meet you two. Hope we woll see you again soon.

I'm home safe in Pa. Fran will check in later after his local ball games
It was about 6 hours exactly to home. I probably had about 850 miles for the weekend.
Thanks to Jimmy and his support staff for another great weekend. It was great to see everyone.
PINEAPPLE!

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Heck, if we knew you was cherry we could've probably borrowed some lube from Mike Clark & Chris! 'PEACOCK!" Great weekend great ride again, no incidents (in our ride group anyway). 320 mi. from da Pokey to home via baseball field. Rick & I left about 7 AM, and I arrived at the games about 1:40. Holey schnikeys was this a hot weekend. Don't know if I can take that anymore.

·
Too short for my weight
5,587 Posts
Was a great weekend, pineapple’s and all.... and pop rocks.... one pump and climax... capt shorty shorts.... and yappin‘ stormin‘ norman! New friends Ricky Bobby and Lettuce. And shine-a-Rita’s! Damn what a great time with great people! Nice to meet you 123hotdog. And thanks Knightrook for the hospitality! And ironmike gave me my first road name..... ready for it?...... “dimples” :)

Capt shorty shorts just lazing around with the fellas

Paxman showing me what he thinks of my antics

riding with the head elf himself!

good times

oh yeah, rode the back of the dragon and the snake on the way home.... only rain I hit was in the last few minutes before home

81 - 100 of 172 Posts