Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
'06 VTX 1300 C and R
6,653 Posts
Bet the cooling shower felt good though. Looks like a very good turnout for the ride/memorial. Got a full physical sked for 7/27 and will see what can be done to help my back. Maybe next year for me 👀

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
Any more pix of the weekend festivities?

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
I missed Matt not being there, but understand. Hope yinz all understand when I don't show.

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
Well, it sux to get old and have an ailing wife that is slowing down.

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
Mikey, you & me is 2 peas in a pod. We know when the other's joking and when we's not!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Mikey, you & me is 2 peas in a pod. We know when the other's joking and when we's not!
You bet!!! I always look forward to seeing you my friend!! And I miss Linda too. When this mess is over we’re coming to visit!!

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
I would like that, I owe you a visit/ stay. We don't host much except family. You're kinda family.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I would like that, I owe you a visit/ stay. We don't host much except family. You're kinda family.
Mikey's doing better than me. Fran said they removed my sleeping couch/sofa. If I get an invite I suppose I'm sleeping outside.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,927 Posts
Mikey's doing better than me. Fran said they removed my sleeping couch/sofa. If I get an invite I suppose I'm sleeping outside.

You misunderstood, Rick. I said we were going to get rid of the sleeper, but haven't yet. We first have to decide on a new sofa, then place an order. That could take 8-12 weeks to get it, then we have to find someone and pay them, to take the sleeper away. Kinda like Covid, nobody really knows WTF is going on.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You misunderstood, Rick. I said we were going to get rid of the sleeper, but haven't yet. We first have to decide on a new sofa, then place an order. That could take 8-12 weeks to get it, then we have to find someone and pay them, to take the sleeper away. Kinda like Covid, nobody really knows WTF is going on.
Just place an ad and say Renegade Rick slept here. Your phone will be ringing. $$$

101 - 120 of 166 Posts