·
Registered
16,929 Posts

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Is there a group for the fall ride?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
There is, but not as big as the July one. I don't think Jimmy has a separate thread for it yet.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I still don't know at this point. I still have AC's to install and heating season has started. Still playing catch up. Probably won't know till that week.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Look there I got two Rick's to answer haha. Bullcat give Shorty shorts a shout. He had said he wanted to, but can't get him to say for sure.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
I got Friday off so I can leave in the morning instead of later in the day!!

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
A word of caution for those staying @ Count Gilu: If you've never been there before, its location is very tricky getting in/ out of. A steep hill and sharp turn off the highway. Could be dangerous. Please be careful.

Reactions: Bullkatt

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,693 Posts
A word of caution for those staying @ Count Gilu: If you've never been there before, its location is very tricky getting in/ out of. A steep hill and sharp turn off the highway. Could be dangerous. Please be careful.
Isn't everything in WV steep hills and sharp turns?

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Yes, it is, but when I first went to the Count to meet w/ Charlie, I thought the bldg. at the top of the steep part to the left was the motel, not to the right. So I catch myself, with my bike stopped on the steep grade, angled the wrong way, and then have to keep the heavy beast upright, foot on the brake, and gingerly slip the clutch and ease on the throttle without laying her down or losing control like a wheelie. That was one time I was glad I was darkside! So then when I got it straightened out and moving, I discover I'm still a couple hundred yards from the actual motel, which involves another downhill and sharp right turn into their office and lot. It's not for the faint of heart or rookies.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,421 Posts
everyone going needs to check out the weather.....it's going to be warm during the day in WV......but chilly at night...also keep in mind what the temp at your home will be going and coming......pack accordingly....

·
Too short for my weight
5,587 Posts

121 - 140 of 172 Posts