Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
17,019 Posts

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
I was going to bring some scotch.....might bring lolly pops instead...
Jeff, you're old enough to remember the 60's song "My Boy Lollipop".

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,767 Posts
You all have fun. I'll be riding local but dang it's too cold too soon. 50 high isn't what I want this time of year.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just looked at this for the first time. May turn out to be an interesting crew. Hoping for no rain Sat. Tho. I would hate to stay in the hotel while you all real bikers have fun riding in the rain!! Ha ha

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
Just looked at this for the first time. May turn out to be an interesting crew. Hoping for no rain Sat. Tho. I would hate to stay in the hotel while you all real bikers have fun riding in the rain!! Ha ha
No you would not!!!!!

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Yinz stay safe , warm, dry. It's supposed to be a wet weekend.

Reactions: cmartin

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Scott Woodruff, a.k.a. Mechajob ( from Mike's last-month gathering), is riding tomorrow from the Watkins Glen area, and is going to be in the saddle a Looooooong time until he gets there. Hope his GPS works well. I sent him general directions regarding route, but he may miss a turn or three and get there kinda late. I have his phone #, but we all know what reception is like down there.

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Registered
75 Posts
Scott Woodruff, a.k.a. Mechajob ( from Mike's last-month gathering), is riding tomorrow from the Watkins Glen area, and is going to be in the saddle a Looooooong time until he gets there. Hope his GPS works well. I sent him general directions regarding route, but he may miss a turn or three and get there kinda late. I have his phone #, but we all know what reception is like down there.
Sorry all, recent events force me to cancel, please all ride safe and hope you all have a great Dry weekend. Looking forward to the next gathering and seeing all of you again. Doc I'll make sure I bring the elijah craig. Thanks for making me feel welcome all.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Stay safe. Hope your test and isolation keep you healthy.

141 - 160 of 201 Posts