Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 884 Posts

·
Deuce
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to host a meet and greet ride for southern Ohio. I would like to do it sometime early fall when the leaves start to change colors. I do not have any dates in mind right now just wanted to put this up and see who all might be interested in coming for a ride.. I have plenty of places for people that want to camp there is a garage here so if anyone would happen to need something done we can arrange that to happen as well. I live right on the Muskingum river so if you want to bring fishing poles go for it for those of you that fish. Looking for input from all that may be interested in coming.. if it looks like people are interested in doing this we can set a date as summer goes on. Any one interested if there is a rout you would like to take let's hear about it so we can make a full weekend of riding..

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
Bruce, count the Pa. crew in, but 1 caveat- it is imperative its a DRY weekend, LOL. Don't forget the ECG, and an extra bunk in my place Thur. June 22. There is a local bike and custom/ antique car show Thur. nt., thats been rained out the past couple years. Rick will stay overnight, maybe another or 2. I have the room.

·
Deuce
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me I will take you up on the bunk. It will be later on Thursday when I get there I get off work at 3 then I'll shoot that way I'll have to get your address when it gets closer to time.. thanks for the offer of a place to stay. After today I can't wait it going to be a blast I'm sure of it

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sounds good to me I will take you up on the bunk. It will be later on Thursday when I get there I get off work at 3 then I'll shoot that way I'll have to get your address when it gets closer to time.. thanks for the offer of a place to stay. After today I can't wait it going to be a blast I'm sure of it

Ride free ride safe
It definitely is!! Just wish it wasent the same weekend as Thunder in the valley!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
Sounds good to me I will take you up on the bunk. It will be later on Thursday when I get there I get off work at 3 then I'll shoot that way I'll have to get your address when it gets closer to time.. thanks for the offer of a place to stay. After today I can't wait it going to be a blast I'm sure of it OK. de free ride safe
If you hit the road 3-ish, you won't be to my area before 8. We will probably be done with the car/ bike show by then, and connect somewhere. I'll PM you later, closer to the time, with address, Ph. #, etc.

·
Deuce
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you hit the road 3-ish, you won't be to my area before 8. We will probably be done with the car/ bike show by then, and connect somewhere. I'll PM you later, closer to the time, with address, Ph. #, etc.
Ok that sounds great

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
16,902 Posts

·
Deuce
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see that some are interested.. how about a weekend beginning or mid October..should have some nice color by then.. any thoughts on this.. if that sounds good to everyone I will pick a for sure weekend.. hopefully a dry weekend

Ride free ride safe

·
Deuce
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe September would be better.. may have a better chance of good weather.. if any one has a route they have wanted to ride in southern Ohio let's hear them. I have some in mind but if someone has something they would like to see we can make it happen to..

Ride free ride safe

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,652 Posts
Maybe?
Just getting there is a ride for me.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
1 - 20 of 884 Posts